Love Auckland but sick of the traffic? Come and join us on the Coast in beautiful Red Beach and enjoy the coastie lifestyle. There is also the option to work from our Mangawhai location and enjoy white sandy beaches, awesome surfing, fishing, championship golf courses, but still only 90 minutes from Auckland.
Horizon are seeking an Intermediate/Senior Civil Engineer for our busy consultancy.
We are a multi-disciplinary consultancy looking to expand our engineering capabilities. Our ethos is to look beyond the horizon and to provide sustainable development for future generations. We offer the opportunity to be part of a close knit, busy and vibrant team. We are involved in a diverse range of projects and clients throughout the Auckland and Kaipara region. We are a fast-growing, family-owned company, and we are looking for an enthusiastic, qualified Civil Engineer to join us to help manage the needs of our growing business which services clients.
Key requirements of this role are:
- Civil Design, calculations & Reporting
- Construction supervision
- Contract management
- Planning and conducting projects of reasonable complexity
- Management of Junior or Intermediate Engineering or Draughting staff in a project team
- Management of project deliverables
Remuneration will commensurate on skills and experience for the role. To be the successful candidate, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering is essential.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal English) and self-management skills.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in land development and is a Charted Professional Engineer.
You will need to be creative, with the ability to problem solve, have an eye for detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- If you have a passion for engineering and want to make a difference in a thriving community.
- If you are a team player with a work hard, play hard approach.
- If you want to live in a fantastic environment while developing your career skills
For further information, or to send an application (including a detailed CV), contact:
No agency applications will be accepted